WRIGHT'S A/C & Heat
How To Maintain Your Mitsubishi Mini-Split Air Conditioner
As a Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner owner, it's important to keep your unit properly maintained. This will not only ensure that it continues to work correctly and efficiently, but also help to extend its lifespan. Let’s find out all you need to know about maintaining your Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner.
Why Choose The Mitsubishi Mini-Split Air Conditioner
There are many reasons why Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioners are a great choice. They are energy-efficient, quiet, and can be used to heat and cool individual rooms. Mitsubishi is also a trusted and well-known brand, so you can rest assured that your mini-split air conditioner will be of high quality.
Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioners are easy to install and maintain. They have been used and trusted by property owners for many years for many reasons, including the following!
They are energy-efficient. Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioners have a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) of up to 30.5, which means they are very efficient at cooling and heating your home. You can operate your ac unit without worrying about high electricity bills.
Quiet Operation. Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioners operate at low noise levels, so you can enjoy the comfort of your home without being disturbed by loud noises. No more high-level noise in your home when your air conditioner is on. Mitsubishi Electric prides itself on providing the best air conditioning systems with your comfort in mind.
They can be used to heat or cool individual rooms. Unlike central air conditioners, split system heating and air conditioning, Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioners are perfect for homes with multiple rooms, as you can select which rooms you would like to be cooled or heated with their multi-zone temperature control.
Mitsubishi is a trusted and well-known brand. When you purchase a Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner, you can rest assured that you are getting a high-quality product from a trusted brand with many years of experience. HVAC systems, window air conditioners, and heating systems are some of the systems sold by Mitsubishi Electric, all with stellar performance ratings.
Monthly AC Maintainance Tips
It's important to keep your Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner in top working condition. Luckily, with a little monthly maintenance, you can ensure that your a/c unit continues to provide efficient cooling all summer long. Here are some tips to help you keep your Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner in peak condition:
1. Check the air filter: The air filter is one of the most important parts of the AC unit, and it should be checked on a monthly basis. If the air filter is dirty, it will reduce the efficiency of the unit and can even cause damage to the compressor.
2. Clean the outdoor unit: The outdoor unit of the Mitsubishi mini-split should be cleaned on a monthly basis. You can use a garden hose to remove any dirt or debris that has accumulated on the unit.
3. Check the evaporator coils: The evaporator coils should be checked monthly for signs of corrosion. If these coils become corroded, they will need to be replaced.
4. Check the condenser coils: The condenser coils should also be checked monthly for signs of corrosion. If these coils become corroded, they can cause damage to the compressor and will need to be replaced.
5. Check the refrigerant levels: The refrigerant levels in your mini-split a/c unit should be checked monthly. If the levels are low, it could indicate a leak in the system.
6. Inspect the ductwork: The ductwork in your system should be inspected monthly for signs of leaks. If any leaks are found, they should be repaired immediately to prevent loss of cool air and electricity waste.
By following these simple monthly maintenance tips, you can keep your Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner in top working condition and enjoy efficient cooling all summer long. Your a/c maintenance technician in Austin will provide all the guidance you need based on the type of a/c unit you have.
When Should You Service Your Mitsubishi AC Unit
It's important to have your Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner professionally serviced at least once a year. This will help ensure that it's operating efficiently and can help prevent any potential issues. Mitsubishi recommends that you have your unit serviced by a qualified technician, like those at Wright’s AC & Heat.
What Does A/C Servicing Include?
A service call for your Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner will include the tasks mentioned above. The technician will conduct a comprehensive inspection to ensure the unit is operating properly. Depending on the manufacturer’s recommendations, other tasks are likely to be carried out.
How Much Does A/C Servicing & Maintenance Cost?
Call Wright’s AC & Heat for a free quote for a/c servicing and maintenance. Our team is ready to assist you.
Choose Wright’s AC & Heat For AC Maintainance
Wright's AC & Heat has been providing Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioner maintenance services for years, and our team of experienced technicians can help you keep your unit in top shape. We'll take care of everything from cleaning the coils to checking the refrigerant levels, and we'll make sure that your air conditioner is ready to keep you cool all summer long.
Don't wait until your air conditioner breaks down to call us - schedule your mini-split air conditioner maintenance services today. We'll make sure that your unit is running properly and that you can enjoy the best air temperature control without worry.